manna pro

mamachicken6

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 25, 2012
I recently attended the mother earth news fair in WA (awesome) and got a sample of manna pro for my chickens. I followed the directions on how to feed and the the next day began to loose birds. When I stopped feeding the manna pro I stopped loosing birds. Just thought I'd let everyone know and maybe get some opinions. Needless to say the only thing I will recommended manna pro for is flock reduction!

I recently attended the mother earth news fair in WA (awesome) and got a sample of manna pro for my chickens. I followed the directions on how to feed and the the next day began to loose birds. When I stopped feeding the manna pro I stopped loosing birds. Just thought I'd let everyone know and maybe get some opinions. Needless to say the only thing I will recommended manna pro for is flock reduction!
Which Manna Pro product was it and how old are the birds?
Manna Pro puts out a few poultry feeds.

Chris

The lady told me it was a manna pro supliment for layers. My girls had just started to lay about a month prior to me giving them the suppliment.

I feed mine Mana pro supplement al the time. I have never lost birds due to it.
Are you mixing it in their feed or giving as a treat?Unless it was molded i cant see why it would kill them.

Back
Top Bottom