many breeds (all purebred) NOT crossbreds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lund Poultry, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Lund Poultry

Lund Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Brooklyn, WI
    We own many breeds of purebred "show quality" birds and have eggs from them for sale. Price is per mixed dozen (pick what breeds you want) for 20.00 and packaging and shipping is 13.00 grand total 33.00 (I WILL have extras in box)
    *photos are on our web www.lundpoultry.com
    *we take every precaution to make sure you get great eggs, but can not guarantee hatch etc., once they leave our hands and go with the post office.
    *Price for a dozen eggs of all ONE breed is 25.00
    *eggs of all breeds are in the incubator now with confirmed fertility in ALL breeding pens!

2. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    I'm curious about your Salmon Faverolles bantams. How have they done at the shows? They look beautiful in your pictures!

3. Lund Poultry

Apr 2, 2010
    Brooklyn, WI
    I will have my daughter email tonight with the results (she keeps track of that way better than me) I know there has been many Best of Breeds.

4. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    How well are your standards laying right now?

5. Lund Poultry

Apr 2, 2010
    Brooklyn, WI
    Standard (cochins) they are laying great! Standard (white faced) laying great as well. Let us know what breed you are interested in and we can get something for Monday if interested. A Lady bought eggs from us (Robin) from BYC and she just sent photos of the cochins she hatched, owe sooooooo cute.

6. Lund Poultry

Apr 2, 2010
    Brooklyn, WI
    Our Sal Faverolles have done well at shows. They normally always recieve a best of variety and best of breed. At the faverolle nations this year we did well to. Our one pullet was placed 2nd behind the other pullet that went champion Faverolle overall.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  7. Lund Poultry

Apr 2, 2010
    Brooklyn, WI
    Quote:Question... on your signature you have, it says you have Blue Andalusians.... Are they bantam or standard? [​IMG]

8. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    I only have one Blue Andalusian(standard) girly... She is really pretty and lays a good size white egg.

9. JCoogle

JCoogle Chillin' With My Peeps

Is this auction only for chickens or is it for all fowl?

10. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I don't see Kentucky on your list, does that mean I'd get a discount? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by