Many of you know about our rabbits....

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
And many of you know we breed selectively and seldom. Good thing too!!!! French Angoras are not that popular here in CA and we still have three left for sale. Pedigreed with grand champion parents and grand parents. Good stock.

I run into issues with transport. I prefer to transport with ARBA judges as I feel they are best qualified to deliver the rabbit safely and in good health, however keeping up with their schedules is just about killing me.

Does anyone have a method they use to track their favorite transporters? And it doesn't matter what type of animal either. If you trust them, I would like to know about them. It just took me over a week to find reliable transport for ONE stinking rabbit!!!! Which now leaves me with only two to sell before next breeding!

Hm, I don't for rabbits, and the ones I know (professional company) for mice and rats...I really do not like how they pack them personally. I wouldn't let the packers near my rabbits. DX It seems like you have a network of breeders, so it might not hurt to ask them who they ship with as well if you haven't.

Quote:
Thanks for that link!!!!
tongue.png

You and Em are on a rabbit kick tonight!
lol.png

But yeah, i have seen pics of your rabbits, and i think they are beautiful! Keeps tempting me to get another bun... but i must resist..
lol.png
bun.gif

Quote:
Red, you know you want one of mine...look at the ears. THE EARS! RED! LOOK AT THE RABBIT EARS!

Must. Resist.
Must. Resist.
Must. Resi....wait... did you mention the cute widdle airplane ears??
barnie.gif

Quote:
Red, you know you want one of mine...look at the ears. THE EARS! RED! LOOK AT THE RABBIT EARS!

Must. Resist.
Must. Resist.
Must. Resi....wait... did you mention the cute widdle airplane ears??
barnie.gif

I'll even GIVE you one! THE EARS RED! THE EARS!

Annie.jpg

1306157385aeu.jpg

Google Image...

Back
Top Bottom