Many thanks from Southwestern Tennessee

MrsTbird

In the Brooder
Mar 2, 2015
Hey, y'all! Many of times I have turned to google for my questions about our feathery friends. And many of times Google has referred me to BYC and within just a few seconds I would have my answer! I thank those of you for asking some of the same silly questions that I was thinking and also to those that answered those silly questions without hesitation or judgment! I'm beyond excited to FINALLY be a member of BYC!!!:D I'm so ready to learn some new tricks of the trade, if you will. Thanks again and I hope I can help some of you in the near future.

Last edited:
Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Great to hear BYC has been so helpful to you and that you have now joined us. If you still have questions be sure to ask no questions are silly, it's how we all learn. I'm sure your insight and knowledge will be of great help to everyone here. Hope you can share it all.
What birds do you have a the moment?
Enjoy BYC :frow

As of now i have mostly mutts. I have a few Rhode islands, white frizzles, blue and black coppers marans. My husband has mostly game birds. Although we have 4 pens that are split with chicken wire,(a quick fix for our unexpected cold weather spell) I'm hoping to soon finish my new and improved coop, so to get my flock separated totally from the others. Nothing against his but I would like to have the different breeds in together. I have just started incubation tonight on my 2nd hatch of the year. I have some eggs that I've gathered from a friend of different breeds, mostly black copper. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Ooh I love incubating too and have some polish frizzles! Love the frizzles they really are something different to look at. I've done two hatches from my own flock for the first time and have been very pleased with results. Moving onto my third hatch soon but these are for a friend some brahmas eggs he is getting. Feeds my addiction but not over run with chickens then!!

Good luck hope you have a great hatch!!

Good morning and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Nice to have you join us. Feel free to ask any questions you may have, there are a lot of knowledgeable and friendly members here.

Back
Top Bottom