Maran Chicks in Florida

babowman3

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 29, 2013
Where The Hell Is MIMS, Fl?
I am wanting to add some Maran chicks to my flock. I'm in Florida on the Space Coast but will just about drive anywhere in Florida, or if you have any that you can ship I'd be glad to figure out how to use PayPal and buy them from you. Would like the Golden Marans but really any will do. The hatcheries won't have any available till June.

If anyone has any, or know of anyone who has any available, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks friends!!
hugs.gif

I am wanting to add some Maran chicks to my flock.  I'm in Florida on the Space Coast but will just about drive anywhere in Florida, or if you have any that you can ship I'd be glad to figure out how to use PayPal and buy them from you.  Would like the Golden Marans but really any will do. The hatcheries won't have any available till June. 

If anyone has any, or know of anyone who has any available, PLEASE let me know.

Thanks friends!! :hugs

I'll check with my friend that lives in Melbourne. I just threw 3 dozen eggs in my bator to help check her fertility for her, I know that some of them are marans. Plus she just loaded up her bator too.

I want 2-3 hens, but I'm sure it'll be a straight run so odds might be better to get 5. I have a friend who will want the roosters anyway. And I'm getting some Ameracaunas, so maybe I can make Olive Eggers. =) !!!!

Back
Top Bottom