maran eggs to trade for cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tate, Jan 3, 2008.

1. tate

tate Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    some where in FL
    have cuckoo maran eggs to trade for SQ standard or bantam COCHIN EGGS these marans are not hatchery birds bought them from diffrent breeders i have smooth and feather legged so you will hatch both fertility is good i just hatched a bunch of these eggs

2. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I will have cochin eggs in about a month or two, but I don't really want eggs. Do you know where I can get a pair of cuckoo marans?

3. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    I have several banty cochins,they are not laying at this time,I don`t know if they are show quality,I think they are nice looking cochins,full feathering on feet.

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    I have bantam cochins. They are the only type of bird we raise that we raise for showing. BUT we've only shown our black roo as of yet, so I can not say they are all show quality.
    They are in black and blue in one pen and splashes in another.
    I also have standard cochins. There's a barred and a splash roo over four blue hens. I can't claim they are show quality either, as we aren't raising these for show yet and haven't worked on their traits. We got them all before they started laying and they have yet to start.
    No one is laying yet, but I'm guessing they will start soon. We put lights on everyone just a few short days ago.
    Stacy

5. slyfoxpeeps

slyfoxpeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Lewisburg, WV
    Would you be interested in just selling some eggs?
    Sylvia

6. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    I have bantam cochins(partridge) The roo and 1 hen is SQ

7. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'm thinking you are from Ohio... but I don't really remember. Anyway, I am from Oklahoma and I have SQ White Cochin Bantams, but that is a kinda' far way to ship [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by