1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Maran; Faverolle; Americauna; Sussex; Cochin; Silkie *Fertile EGGS WANTED*

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by my4ladies, Apr 5, 2012.

1. my4ladies

my4ladies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2010
    *Fingers crossed* Please PM me if you have fertile eggs in any of these breeds, and are willing to ship out only 4 of each. I wanted to get this post on here now to touch base with breeders ahead of time (getting all my ducks chickens in a row) in order to arrange a close delivery of these eggs. I won't be ready for them for another week or two.

My List:
    (4) Black Copper Maran
    (4) Faverolle- any
    (4) Americauna- (true please)
    (4) Sussex- any
    (4) Cochin- Anything except black, white, or buff
    (4) Silkie- Anything except black, white, or buff

I hope this isn't asking too much...or being too picky. Both my 9 year old daughter and I are hoping for some variety in our basket...and the cochin and silkie are just because [​IMG] Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I have Salmon Faverolles, Silver, Speckled and Light Sussex, Ameraucanas, Blue, black and Splash Cochins and bbs silkies:)

3. GardienneWings

GardienneWings Chillin' With My Peeps

I have eggs or chicks....
    3/4 BC Marans x 1/4 Barnvelder
    BBS Ameraucana
    BBS Silkies
    BBS standard Cochins

as well as Dominique, Buff Orpington, Exchequer Leghorn, White Leghorn

Since most people keep BBS (Blue, Black, Splash) pens you may have trouble with the no Black requests :) Usually a Black roo is kept with Blue hens or vice versa to preserve a nice deep blue, and since Black is dominant you my well get one from eggs from a BBS pen.

Val

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by