" Marans and More " Day old chicks, For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Marans and More, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Marans and More

Marans and More Out Of The Brooder

Nov 24, 2008
    Douglasville, Georgia
    Starting around March 1st. 2009, Marans & More will be selling and shipping day old chicks of many types of Marans. One of our many types of Marans will be the True French Black Copper Marans, from the " Wade Jeanne " C-1, C-2 lines. Some other types of Marans we will be selling will be: Cuckoo, Blue Cuckoo, Black, Silver, and splash. As far as pricing, the Black Copper Marans will be $15.00 ea. with a 12 bird minimum order. These and all chicks will be sold as straight run only. We would love to answer any questions you may have concerning our birds. We are excepting orders now ( Orders only ) for first shipping of birds. At this time we do have day old, week old, etc. for sale, for pick up only, in Douglasville, Georgia. Please e-mail us at : [email protected]
    with any questions.

Thanks,

Lee, Marans and More

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  2. ddeans

ddeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    For anyone that is reading this, I bought some marans eggs for them and they are wonderful looking eggs. I have been trying for some time to get more eggs from them, but I am on a list.. [​IMG]

But, anyways they are very good people and you won't be disappointed in the stock they have.

3. pconwayfarms

pconwayfarms Out Of The Brooder

Oct 14, 2008
    How much for the other maran chicks? How many for a minimum order?

4. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    does the $15 a chick include shipping??

Its so expensive....but hey what do I know. [​IMG]

5. ddeans

ddeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:Thats not expensive at all. About 2 weeks ago I saw 6 go on eggbid for $420 dollars.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by