Marans Assortment To Ship From Virginia!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bishopschickens, Sep 7, 2009.

1. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I have a day old Marans Assortment to ship tomorrow Priority Mail or Wed by Express. This lot will include, Black Copper Marans, Blue Marans, possible white and Black/Blue/Splash Birchen Marans. These birds are from a veriety of the top breeder lines including Bev Davis, Wade Jeanne and Valentine. View Pictures at our website www.bbwingsnthings.com.

This shipment will include 12 straigt run chicks for $5 each!! All 12 plus shipping will be yours for $75!! Let me know immediately and payment will need to be by paypal to [email protected]. First to post sold on this thread. I will ship priority to any state our side of the Mississippi River. Anybody on the other side I would recommend Express to ensure a timely delivery by the PO. I will include Orange wedges and some feed to keep these chicks on their jouney, but I can not be held responsible for the handling of the PO.

Brandon & Heather

2. farmin'chick

farmin'chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    Rocky Mount VA
    I have to make a delivery in Jetersville on Sunday. If you don't get an order for shipment, e-mail or PM me and I'll pick them up then.

3. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    sent you a PM!!!

Brandon

4. emrldgrn1

emrldgrn1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2009
    Vass, NC
    sold if you still have them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by