Marans Egg Show In Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ohioruss, Apr 9, 2009.

1. ohioruss

ohioruss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    ohio
    Marans Breeders >>>>>> We are holding another Egg Show. This one will be
    held at The 2009 Dayton Poultry Show on April 25, at the Darke County Fairgrounds, 800 Sweitzer St.,Greenville, Ohio 45331
    3 eggs and $5.00 are required per entry. Entry forms can be found in the files section.( or email me and I will send you one ) Eggs can be brought in person or sent to , Russ Young ( [email protected]) 3072 south state rte. 48, Ludlow falls, Ohio 45339
    Trophy and ribbons will be awarded.
    There will be a display set up so come on by and say howdy. I will start excepting egg entries april the 16th all the way up to april the 24th, you can send money order.
    Russ
    Do not have to be present to win the eggs or trio of young cuckoo's- will ship to you.
    1. Their will be a raffle of 1 dozen of cuckoo eggs -- clean and feathered legs, from my personal flock,you pay shipping.
    2. I am donating A trio of young cuckoo marans, clean legged . Don't have to be present to win, but you do have to pay shipping. money orders can be made to me,( Russ Young ) raffle tickets are $1.00 a piece or 6 for $5.00, out of towners add .50 cents and I will send you the raffle stubs.
    3. and some odd and ends stuff, a beaded necklace.
    4. A stuffed roo that plays music.
    Russ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BuckeyeDave

BuckeyeDave Overrun with Buckeyes

May 27, 2008
    Minster, Ohio
    My Coop
    Russ, I am sure I'll see you there!

3. ohioruss

ohioruss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008