Marans/Faverolles/Ameraucana eggs FS in Texas- P/U or ship?

Bantyman they are sold but I'll check with you next week if we continue to have good laying.

I got a chance to trade Black Copper Marans (Wade Jean lines) for my Golden Cuckoo egg for egg.. and who could refuse THEM?...so I dropped a dozen of the Faverolles in with them in the bator. This morning I have 4 of 8 or the BCMs and of the Favs one candled clear at day 10 one was a quitter at day 18 and this morning 10 fluffy Fav chicks!

What was I thinking?!? I had chicks everywhere all spring and summer and freeranged almost 50 birds to pick replacement layers from who ate my garden and tore up my grass... This is supposed to be my break!! I must be nuts! But it sure is good to see a rockin', peepin', pippin' egg and hear cheeping chicks!!
jumpy.gif

Makes me
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Congrats on the new ones Melissa!
This was soo tempting but I'm sworn off hatching until spring--in fact we're finishing up our new (bigger) coop tomorrow-

I'll probably be driving over to see you about February or March if the girls are laying then!

Quote:
Sorry...I have enough breeds to keep up with! lol But am still interested in Ameraucana, so please keep me posted!
smile.png
Thanks SO much!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom