Marans/Faverolles/Ameraucana eggs -SOLD

Quote:
ep.gif
That was fast!!

Oh I so hope you have those goldens in a month or so....I've got to wait till hatch day on the 30th before I can get any more eggs.

i want the golden cukoo's but the weather is not nice -7 on wed, -15 on thur. high of 0 or lower, I can't take that chance. can i get the next batch? the fav's came through great.

Buck creek I am sure next week will be fine.

The question about a month is sort of a different matter. I started a thread on pre-orders a while back and starting around March 1 for sure and maybe earlier I will have more people that want eggs than eggs.

I have small, very high quality flocks. I am not a hatchery even on a small scale but rather a hobbist with real dedication to these few breeds. I will say though that these birds are very, very nice and I hope that someone from BYC speaks for the eggs before I take them to auction.

I'm in the same boat as Buck Creek. It's going to be 4 or 5 here today, 15-18 below tonight and a high of -2 tomorrow and then 18-20 nbelow Friday morning.

I'm really REALLY wanting some Wheaten-Blue-Wheaten Amaraucanas, Beautiful birds wow. I'm on that waiting list for spring and hope I'm close to the top.

But for the cold I'd have those Salmon Faverolles. darn winter...

Do you want paypal now or wait till next week? Clay, they sent me the Faverolles last week, it was cold and they came through fine.

The temp is said to be going up starting on Sat, with almost 33 by tue. also i fixed the problem with my MS outlook so I shouldn't have any more problem with my email. when you sent the faverolles on sat. I got them on Tue.

Last edited:
Buck creek of course I will ship for next week... You know I am easy!

And Clay I will PUT you at the top of the list when ever you thaw out. It is my list after all and you deserve something just for living where it is so cold...Burrrr!

Back
Top Bottom