Marans, she had to have Marans!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cabe, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Cabe

Cabe Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    Florida
    In a rush to get all of my chores done before taking the boys to the dentist. I hurry to the local feed store to get some more feed for the ladies and what does she have:
    MARANS

I was just showing my DH are "cool" their eggs look about two nights ago.

So, needless I brought 4 new little babies home. I tried to sneak them in, but I got busted.
    My hubby just shook his head and smiled, which has me a little concerned. He wants something, he just dragged all of his bow hunting stuff out, so I'm going to hide all of his Cabela's catalogs.[​IMG]

2. BayCityBabe

BayCityBabe Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Don't hide the catalogs... Then you can be "even steven".
    I told DH that I'd pass on the gold necklace for anniversary, but I absolutely intend on putting in another chick order by Fall.
    $70 chicks --- $1,000 jewelry??????
    He HAD to shut up!

3. Cabe

Cabe Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    Florida
    The problem is there is NOTHING in the Cabela's catalog that "he" would want for $16.00.[​IMG]

He has everthing anyway! I tell him I could buy a couple of cows for what he spends on hunting stuff. The good thing about it is that it keeps him out of my hair.[​IMG]

4. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    I understand... his hunting stuff is outrageous expensive.. and he doesnt just get one thing.. it is like this for this and that for that and it goes on and on..

One arrow alone is the price of a chick... hummmm [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by