Marble & Reverse Paint Silkies?

msheets

Songster
9 Years
May 13, 2010
Hurricane, WV
I ordered 24+ eggs from someone my friend knows that says they have a new/rare color of silkie, marble & also they have hatched reverse paints (black with white spots). It's not that I don't believe them, that's not why I posted this, just curious if anyone else has seen or experienced this color? I wish I had pics but I don't want to post their pics without their permission.

Wow, I'd love to see pictures!
big_smile.png

I will work on getting pics on here & will ask her permission to post them, I figured everyone would want to see em! I was thinking maybe what she called a marble might actually be a different color but she said it was a new one she discovered so I don't know. I'm really hoping to hatch a reverse paint, she didn't send me a picture of one of those because they died as chicks just described it to me as a reversed paint & told me they were black with yellow spots.

Here's a pic of what she calls a marble, it's the one chicken that's not a buff..I'm working on seeing if she has any pics of the reverse paints & the red in white paint hens she has.

1319427146.png

Back
Top Bottom