Marbolfloxacin and meloxicam

jendarwin

Songster
Dec 24, 2016
I took my ducks for a vet check up today. My female duck is been laying soft shell eggs and is slightly limping. They have advices me to give them marbolfloxacin and meloxicam for a week.
She is already on calcium citrate 500 mg everyday for 4 days now. I’m not sure if I can go about giving her these tablets and is it alright to go with calcium supplements.. advice please

I took my ducks for a vet check up today. My female duck is been laying soft shell eggs and is slightly limping. They have advices me to give them marbolfloxacin and meloxicam for a week.
She is already on calcium citrate 500 mg everyday for 4 days now. I’m not sure if I can go about giving her these tablets and is it alright to go with calcium supplements.. advice please
You should talk to your vet, but I read that the Marbofloxacin should not be given at the same time as calcium. Are you comfortable giving injections? If so you could give calcium injections instead of calcium pills.
calcium.jpg

I don’t think I can do that. We having two days of holidays. I could only ask her on Sunday. I can wait till then ? There’s nothing serious with her.

I started giving her calcium pills from this week. I had stopped it earlier. I have not started marbo yet. I’m not sure if I could

Do as the vet prescribed...

So I give calcium in the morning once a day. Doctor has asked me to give Marbo and meloxicam once a day.

Back
Top Bottom