March 21 or so hatching

I started mine yesterday (28th), its my first time ever using a bator, so I'm not too sure what im doing, I put in 5 eggs, 1 silkie, 2 white leghorns and 2 isa browns, I think
how many eggs did you set??

I'm planning on having a batch put in the incubator tomorrow around noon.
clap.gif
So far, I have collected 20 eggs that will go in, but I will add whatever eggs I get yesterday- hoping for about 4 more eggs, bringing it up to 2 dozen.

I just set mine this evening.

4 large eggs from either my gold sexlink or RI red. Which rooster is anyone's guess, but it would be one of mmy EE boys.

5 bantam eggs from my bantam black orpingtons. Not sure if rooster would be the bantam orp or one of my polish. Or even one of the big boy EEs. We'll see.

Second time hatching. First time with my own eggs. I have Brinsea mini eco.

Mine are supposed to be amercauana but they are probably easter eggers but I guess I will have to wait and see. Next time I will be doing my own eggs I have barred rock rooster 4 hens 1 BR 1RIR 2ee

I set a batch of bantams yesterday. A few dozen modern games, d'anvers, and some silkies. (Oh, so many silkies!) I have a batch of modern games, silkies, and lakenvelders hatching now. Once these guys are done I will be setting some cochin crosses, Lakenvelders, Sumatras, leghorns, and EE crosses. The joys of having two incubators!

I just got my incubator, I got the brinsea mini that way I can only hatch 7 at a time, or I will end up with a ton of birds. Hoping to get some guinea eggs sometime this spring or summer and hatch my own guineas out.

Back
Top Bottom