March Photo Contest!- The Funky Chicken!!

cococrisp

Songster
10 Years
Oct 25, 2009
This is a new contest that we're starting this year! So, introducing the monthly photo contests!

MARCH PHOTO CONTEST

This months contest is for the Funkiest Chicken! Take pictures of your weird and crazy coops to win a cute veggie shaped chick feeder!

Hopefully we will get a lot of entries, so for this reason, NO CHATTING ON THE PHOTO POST, PLEASE. I'll make another thread where you can chat away about the CONTEST. Remember, be nice...it's hard getting the right picture and sometimes very time consuming. If you have a problem, PM me and we'll work through it.

CONTEST ENDS MARCH 20th

Poll Opens March 20th---Ending March 28th

How this contest works:
First, everyone will post their pictures. The contest ends March 20th. Then, we will make a separate thread, and post a poll. (If any GFM would be willing to post that, please let me know). People can vote for one week and then, the poll will be closed. You can only vote once. The person with the most, votes (obviously) wins. If 0-10 people enter, there will be 1 prize, 11-20 1st and 2cd prize and if more than twenty people enter, there will be three prizes.

Rules:
No chatting in this thread please, we don't want to have to scroll through 100 pages of chat when we vote. Whatever, chat where you like.
big_smile.png

No editing your picture, once you post it.
Maximum picture number: 5.

Please PM me with any questions.

And the prizes! First place gets first pick, second place, second pick, third place, whatever is left.

pumpkin.jpg

orang.jpg

pepper.jpg

~GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!~

Edit: The theme has been changed from Funky Coop to Funky Chicken.
Thanks

Last edited:
35494_poto_007.jpg

Tic Tac Toe,,, Three in a row!
35494_the_chill_018.jpg

Like my eyes??
35494_the_chill_016.jpg

WORD!
35494_poto_003.jpg

Mohawk lady to the rescue
35494_poto_006.jpg

They said I can't have antenna's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh those are cute feeders!
big_smile.png

Here are some of my pictures:

Ivory, my spoiled, only-chick to hatch from a test hatch(there were 3 eggs total, but 2 were early quitters and now Ivory is living in her brooder box in my bedroom until it warms up a bit outside
smile.png
)
14678_photo_103.jpg

Ivory and her friend.
smile.png

14678_photo_136.jpg

Our now-grown-up pullet sisters!
wee.gif
(R.I.P Caramel, the 2nd Buff Orpington to the left
sad.png
)
14678_chicken_pics_082.jpg

Our two Red Star hens, Linda and Cinnamon, and their Rhode Island Red rooster, Marty! They were just getting settled in for for the night and I went out to say goodnight to them.
smile.png

14678_chicken_pics_099.jpg

And last but certainly not least, some BYCers know her in this picture from one of my add a caption threads.............................
lol.png

Raven!!!! our funky black Ameraucana hen (mother of Oreo)...I think the word "funky" fits her very well...lol
lol.png
I just love the look on her face! It describes her humorous personality very much! haha
14678_raven.jpg

Last edited:
wee.gif
The only funky picture I have is really the Raven picture....hahaha She's like, "What are you looking at?!?!?!"
tongue.png

ChickenCharmer your "Scream!!!" picture is so funny!

Can't wait to see the winners!
wee.gif

Same here! Those are nice feeders, sorry, I don't have any pictures to post.
I love your birds michaelmay! I have a think for araucanas/amercaucanas/ee's, again, nice birds!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom