I had a 3 month old chick develop what we think is Marek's disease. We have 22 more chicks that were potentially exposed. Is it possible for the chicks to be re-homed, having been exposed? If it's possible, what is the time period to wait? We hatched these chicks ourselves thinking maybe only half would hatch but we had a very successful hatch rate. We simply can't keep all of the chicks. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.