Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Pics
Maybe Calls, too? Hmmmm......
🤔
One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

:D went out and took some just for you.
This first one may give some size perspective to some folks also, with the classic little red coop in the background.

I looked back also, I’ve had 14 broody hatches this year. The first 9 were in the spring, the last 5 were late summer/fall
View attachment 3342181View attachment 3342182
View attachment 3342183
View attachment 3342184

This little girl is one of my youngest sets, she just quacked at me for the first time!
View attachment 3342186

This 2-year old drake hatched with a deformed bill and developed angel wing on both wings. He’s still doing great! His wings grew back after molting much better also. They still stick out, but not as much.
View attachment 3342188
How long does it take you to refill all their waterers in the winter?

:D went out and took some just for you.
This first one may give some size perspective to some folks also, with the classic little red coop in the background.

I looked back also, I’ve had 14 broody hatches this year. The first 9 were in the spring, the last 5 were late summer/fall
View attachment 3342181View attachment 3342182
View attachment 3342183
View attachment 3342184

This little girl is one of my youngest sets, she just quacked at me for the first time!
View attachment 3342186

This 2-year old drake hatched with a deformed bill and developed angel wing on both wings. He’s still doing great! His wings grew back after molting much better also. They still stick out, but not as much.
View attachment 3342188
Now that's a herd of illegal cuteness if I have ever seen it. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom