Maria's Jersey Giants, since 1976 Breeder/Owner: Maria Hall

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by DanielHoover, Feb 9, 2012.

1. DanielHoover

DanielHoover Out Of The Brooder

Feb 3, 2012
    Maria I want to compliment you on your outstanding breeding program.
    Looking forwards to purchasing some birds from you.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I don't think Maria has been on BYC in a very long time.

One of the good breeders of JG birds!

3. A1Blues

A1Blues Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2008
    Indiana
    Hello to everyone. I am still here:)

Check out a recent article on the Jersey Giant Breed in the Dec. 2011/Jan. 2012 Backyard Poultry Magazine. There are many Maria's Jersey Giant photos in this magazine along with the directory listing to include our address and phone number and website. The magazine is most likely not on the stand however visit the BYP website to view this article free on the website. The Backyard Poultry Magazine is very informative and I highly recommend this subscription to others.

The hatching season starts first week in April. Now is the time to get hatching eggs before I get started here in Indiana or purchase eggs in between hatches. We hatch chicks till first week in September. We also sell started birds, and adults.

Thank you to everyone out there that makes everything possible with Maria's Jersey Giants! We would love to hear from all of you that have won at both County 4-H fairs and APA shows. Check our our website at www.mariasjerseygiants.com thanks, Maria Hall

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by