Maria's Jersey Giants, Since 1976

A1Blues

Chirping
15 Years
Oct 30, 2008
Indiana
We raise black, blue, and splash Jersey Giants. Check out our new Jersey Giant website link at:):
http://www.geocities.com/A1JerseyGiants4u

It has been a very productive hatching season. Fertility has been great on our shipped eggs with good reports in previous years, but in 2009 thus far we have had reports of 8/13, 10/13, 30/36, and the greatest report on shipped eggs was 13/13 going to South Carolina.
smile.png

We have blue, black, splash Jersey giant hatching eggs available now & will soon have eggs to produce 100% blues in May from our Splash gals mated to our very best black Jersey giant rooster.

We have a hatch coming up April 26, 2009 & have one more chick order that we can sell from this group. All chick orders are pre-paid in advance.

We will have started birds available from our March 23, April 5, April 12 hatches.

We are only able to ship within the USA & accept paypal or US postal money orders.

Check out our price list & photos on our website to see many photos of our birds. If the link does not work above cut and paste this link in your browser: www.geocities.com/A1JerseyGiants4u

EMAIL at [email protected]

I see the links do not work on my website along with the email link that are in the text ad. Please click on email or my website link that is located by the user name A1Blues. Thanks, Maria Hall

I am the person that hatched the 13/13 eggs from South Carolina. I have been very pleased with Maria's chicks. When I go to the coop to feed them, they follow me outside, they are so very friendly.

Maria is great to work with and always make time to talk with with you regarding your hatch. She is #1 in my book.
smile.png

I have some of marias stock in my flock from last year and they are very high quality and true to the breed. Welcome to byc maria!
welcome-byc.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Beautiful birds!!!

How long would it take for that big bird for eating? I mean for cockerals. I can imagine having a turkey-chicken for supper!
droolin.gif

Good to hear from all of you Jersey Giant fans!!!!
smile.png

MY BYP message was in my spam so I will try to check more frequently on the website.

We have a hatch due May 17, 2009 & have many started Jersey giant chicks available. We have shipped out nearly 125 chicks this year and several dozen of Jersey giant hatching eggs. The the splash x black hatching eggs will be available in May to produce all Blues. We should also still have black, blue, splash Jersey giant eggs available until the gals quit laying! Will post more later!! Thanks again!

Welcome to BYC..

And I was the one that had 10 out of 13 hatch. And I turned around a bought another two Dozens due to hatch on the 14th.

She does the best packing job too for sure..

Thanks for all of your support & replies.

Looks like I need to work on another website for my giants as I was notified that my geocities websites are all going to be shut down this summer. Just a few months ago the Hometown. aol webs were all shut down.
sad.png
I have a lot of transferring of photos and information to another website and will keep you posted as to what the new web address might be.

In another couple weeks I should have (10) started baby guineas & (4) Bourban Red turkeys available. I should probably wait till they are 4 weeks old to ship out. Talk to you soon!

Back
Top Bottom