Market Fair- Chichester, Nh 9/26

Bunnies and Partridge Roos. 4 of them, pretty nice, not fully bloomed yet. In a few months they will look like this:

maccas_partridge_wyandotte_rooster_.jpg

Lotsa bunnies! Two babies. All pedigreed with the op. to be registered. All show quality with GC lines.
One GORGEOUS buck and GORGEOUS doe adults. one shown successfully with a Best Of Breed out of 24 rabbits! (most classes have around 7-10)
BILLY:
DSC00939-1.jpg

Not-So-Plain-JANE:
DSC00958.jpg

Two LOVELY bucks, BKN Chestnut, full brothers to Jane. Unshown, but have great type and would definitely do very well. Their names can be changed, but are currently called Milo and Barq.

MILO:
DSC00907-1.png

BARQ:
DSC00912-1.jpg

Photos will be up soon of our two babies and the full brother to Milo, Barq, and Jane; Jet.

Ask about prices! all on SALE
wee.gif

Rabbits ALL need to go!!! Prices are neg. we are having a hard time selling these days
he.gif

ALL of our rabbits are bred for temperament and evaluated against breed standards. Everyone is amazed at how laid back and positively precious they are!!! None of our bunnies scratch or bite. Their claws are all clipped. they are neat and tidy and only eat about 1-1 1/2 of Hutch 17 (by Blue Seal) Pellets.

If I go which is debateable right now.I will be bringing cockatiels,buff sebrites in breeder pairs and juveline pairs,red golden,yellow golden and silver pheasants of 2009 hatches.
In N.H.,Tony.

Depends on the breed.For pairs I only have silvers which are 50.00 pair.I have males in black ringneck, red golden,yellow golden and amherst.If you want them just for color and you are not interested in breeding them.You can raise a pen full of males together as long as there are no hens near them.Say your pen is 12x12 you can house 4 or 5 males in there together.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
oh your going!!
cool.png

arent you sick of being home, come over and help me build a rabbit hutch. please

Last edited:
I may just show up but wont be selling anything , everything that isnt saved for Shay went to the meat auction today.

if I bring anything for sale it will be plants only.
reminds me I have to repot a lot of the Boston Ferns lol they are climbing out of their pots

Back
Top Bottom