Married life

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by unionwirewoman, Nov 12, 2008.

1. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    I've been working out of town for the last 7 months....so getting on the internet was spotty at best ! Just got married in July...here are some pics for those that are interested .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My sister made the cake ...she has never worked with fondant before or hade to make flowers...she did an amazing job !

Sorry to post these pics...but I rarely have a chance to get dressed up and feel pretty...I definetly did this day...alot different than wearing carharts and a hard hat !

2. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

Congratulations!!! [​IMG] You looked beautiful!!! How happy you 2 look!!! Thanks for sharing!! I love wedding pics!

3. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Congrats!!! Welcome to the married life!! Your sister did an awesome job on the cake. She should be really proud of herself!!! [​IMG]

4. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    wow you look great... and the cake amazing.. and the hubby... hes pretty cute....

[​IMG] very nice

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Welcome back!

Congratulations on your wedding. You look very pretty.....and scenery behind you looks awesome! [​IMG]

6. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Your dress is lovely. [​IMG]

7. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    You make a nice couple. Congratulations, and you were a beautiful bride! Your sister did a great job on the cake too! [​IMG]

8. kbarrett

kbarrett Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2007
    PA
    Wow, you made a beautiful bride, you both look so happy! [​IMG]

The pics are beautiful, what a lovely setting! Your sister did do a great job on the cake, very nice!

9. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Congratulations on your wedding. Your pics are great. I love the setting. Wishing you many years of Happiness. [​IMG]

10. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Oh my goodness that's the prettiest strapless wedding dress I've ever seen. I love that it goes up in the middle instead of down. So different. You look great, nice bicep/triceps too!

Thanks for sharing the photos.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by