1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Marti Poultry

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by nhorrin, Mar 16, 2011.

1. nhorrin

nhorrin Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2011
    Anyone know if Marti poultry is still in business? I ordered from them many times and was very pleased with the chicks. Last time I ordered was 1992, also the last time I had chickens. I'm going to get some this spring and would like to get them from Marti. Can't seem to find a web site for them. Maybe they are out of business. Any info would be helpful.

2. camalianus

camalianus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    They are still in business. I received the free 2011 catalog in February. They have better quality poultry than most of hatcheries. Website is: www.martipoultry.com. The parents of a friend of mine order every year from them with very good results. Good luck. [​IMG]

3. cubalaya

cubalaya Overrun With Chickens

Nov 19, 2008
    central virginia
    we received their catalog

4. nhorrin

nhorrin Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2011
    Thanks to all! I don't know why I couldn't find their web site. As I said I had real good luck with them about 20 years ago and woud lke to get my new chicks from them. Haven't had any chicks since 1992 but am retired now and need more hobbies. Thanks again!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by