Where: Tractor Supply Co. parking lot 1212 N. Queen St. Martinsburg

What to Bring:
Chicks
Laying Hens
Started Pairs and Trios
Showy Bantams
Waterfowl
Gamebirds
Hatching Eggs (no eating eggs unless you are properly certified)
Incubators
Brooders
Coops
Waterers/Feeders
even
Bunnies
Farm/Country Crafts

Who will be there: This is a Buy/Sell/Trade event and it is FREE to attend and setup as a vendor. It will be organized by local poultry hobbyists and is open to the public.

Poultry- Out of State- Must be NPIP certified and have forms showing test dates for Pullorum typhoid testing (within 90 days) or forms showing that birds originated from a PT clean flock and all out of state birds must also show negative Avian Influenza testing (within 10 days of sale). Poultry can also travel on Certificate of Veterinary Inspection with these test dates listed as previously mentioned.

Sheep/Goats- All sheep and goats must be Scrapie tagged OR tattooed with registration papers present. If from out of state then must also have Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (health certificate from vet) which is good for 30 days.

Equine- All horses/ponies/donkeys, etc must have a negative Coggins test dated within 1 year. If out of state then must also have Certificate of Veterinary Inspection within 30 days.

In state poultry- can be tested day of Chickenstock or bring their NPIP paperwork showing testing results. (Arrive early - 7am as there may be a line.)
We also ask that no one start selling before 8am So that everyone has the same time to setup and get ready and no one gets offended If you plan on selling get there early enough to get your birds tested and setup before things get started and don't forget to bring boxes to send your birds home in. Stay tuned to this thread for more updates as they come in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be there with the usual. Chocolate Muscovys, Royal Palm Turkeys, Silkies (bbs, white, Splash), Serama, Possibly some Sebrights and a few bantam and large fowl breeds

Last edited:
I plan to be there with BLRW juveniles, FBCM juveniles, laying boxes, brooders, jams, pickles, apple butter, soaps, assorted purebred roosters 6 months or younger, horse tack, and anything else I can think to bring.

Hey, I'll be coming. Don't know yet whether I'll be selling or buying, depends if sold before swap.
I am looking for a quality red bantam, or a quality buff Silkie roo.
If anyone coming has something they think I'd be interested in, shoot me a PM.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Gootzie its actually september 21st it has already been set up with tractor supply and the WV state testers. Somehow the date keeps getting removed from the thread title...

Here is the flyer for this years event. If you have time print a few out and post them at your local stores and online wherever you see fit. Thanks for your help and support.

Last edited:
No problem Gootzie. I had to get a mod to change the date back to the proper one but everything looks like its resolved as far as the thread and title. I will be busy posting flyers this week on while making my rounds. We should also have some NN juveniles to bring to the swap. I'm working on getting the list of what will be there started.

Back
Top Bottom