Marvel Studios chat thread!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Nats Chickens, Jan 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nats Chickens

Nats Chickens Free Ranging

Jun 20, 2018
    NSW, Australia
    My Coop
    This is a Marvel movies chat thread!

Form
    Username:
    Favourite character:
    Favourite movie:
    Something that irks you:

Also, pls post your theories here.

My form.
    Username: @Nats Chickens
    Favourite character: Loki and Thor are tie
    Favourite movie: Thor:Ragnarok
    Something that irks you: They killed off Loki in Infinity War! [spoilers]

Also, there could be spoilers in this thread if you haven't seen Marvel, so yeah, expect that.Tagging: @Butterscotchbitesfinger and @RiverStorm

2. RiverStorm

RiverStorm Crossing the Road

Apr 3, 2017
    Kentucky, USA
    My Coop
    Username: @RiverStorm
    Favorite character: Loki is my favorite, but Iron Man, Captain America, and Spider-Man are close behind.
    Favorite movie: Avengers: Infinity War
    Something that irks you: They killed Loki in Avengers: Infinity War and didn't give him a good death scene, that is, if he is even dead.

3. Nats Chickens

Jun 20, 2018
    NSW, Australia
    My Coop
    I am BOTHERED that they killed off Loki!!!!!!!!!! Do you reckon he will stay dead? I mean, they killed off Spiderman when Thanos snapped his fingers, but they are now advertising Spiderman 2. They are obviously gonna bring a lot of charries back, but what about Loki and Gamora? They were killed "manually". Or do you think Loki, lowercasegod of mischief was tricking? I mean, only a dipstick would try to kill Thanos with no more then a dagger. And he is portrayed to be very brainy...so?

4. Butterscotchbitesfinger

Butterscotchbitesfinger Crossing the Road

Nov 2, 2018
    I have never seen Marvel :oops::oops:

5. Nats Chickens

Jun 20, 2018
    NSW, Australia
    My Coop
    How likely do you think it was that he was faking?

6. Nats Chickens

Jun 20, 2018
    NSW, Australia
    My Coop
    Then go watch Thor, Thor: the dark world, Thor: Ragnarok, Antman, Antman and the wasp, spiderman: Homecoming and Avengers imediantly!

7. Nats Chickens

Jun 20, 2018
    NSW, Australia
    My Coop
    I forgot Captain America: The first avenger and Black Panther. You also need to see Infinity War to know what on earth is going on. And Endgame when it comes out.

8. Butterscotchbitesfinger

Butterscotchbitesfinger Crossing the Road

Nov 2, 2018
    I am soooo confused

9. RiverStorm

Apr 3, 2017
    Kentucky, USA
    My Coop
    Dude, I am so ticked that they killed him XD
    Nah, Loki ain't staying dead :p He's a huge money maker for Marvel, most fans love him. Plus, when killed, Loki reverts back to his Frost giant form-- Blue skin, red eyes. When Thanos killed him, he did not revert. And in the comics he made a deal with Hela, so that he couldn't stay dead (While he hasn't done this in the MCU, it's just something to maul over.) and it is possible that they carry that over. Also, Loki is right handed. Whenever he cast an illusion or 'mirror' of himself, he is left handed. When he attacks Thanos, he is left handed, so...
    Loki has always been one of the most intelligent characters carried over from the comics to the MCU, along with Tony 'Iron Man' Stark, Bruce/Hulk Banner, and Sherri. He's way smarter than to attack Thanos with a butter-knife.
    Ways he could come back:
    1. He isn't dead. He's actually with the other half of the Asguardians who weren't killed by Thanos, and escaped on a escape ship. That is, if he survived the snap, too.
    2. He's actually Bruce Banner in disguise. This isn't likely, and I don't believe it, but some fans have introduced this idea.
    3. Time traveling and changing events-- Even to they point Loki becomes a good guy and joins the Avengers like in some of the comics.
    4. They make a deal with Hela-- Sacrificing someone like Thor-- And bring him back for information on Thanos.
    5. There's basically a hundred other theories.
    Yes, I am a over obsessed fan XD

10. RiverStorm

Apr 3, 2017
    Kentucky, USA
    My Coop
    Like, 70% sure he was faking XD
    29% sure he is dead but will come back
    1% sure he is dead and will stay dead

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: