Maryland: Opal Legbar Male Chick - 1day old

fightingbunny

Songster
Aug 9, 2016
Maryland
Available: 1 day old male Opal Cream Legbar chick hatched today! Hatched eggs from https://www.facebook.com/TarBabiesPoultry/ We are located in Columbia, MD and can't ship just one chick so it has to be picked up. Only one egg hatched (my first time hatching) and I do not want to buy companion chicks for this one that I can't keep! From the breeder's web post:

Opal Legbars are a new beautiful addition to the line-up of autosexing breeds. This breed has everything you love and want all in one package. They are barred lavender birds with cute crests, blue eggs, and best of all, they are autosexing! Know which chicks are males and which are pullets as soon as they hatch!

Opal Legbar males are beautifully barred lavender with golden highlights. The barring lightens the lavender feathers giving them a silver appearance. When the sun hits them just right, these birds glimmer! The golden highlights, contrasting the silvery barred lavender, is absolutely stunning.

Available: 1 day old male Opal Cream Legbar chick hatched today! Hatched eggs from https://www.facebook.com/TarBabiesPoultry/ We are located in Columbia, MD and can't ship just one chick so it has to be picked up. Only one egg hatched (my first time hatching) and I do not want to buy companion chicks for this one that I can't keep! From the breeder's web post:

Opal Legbars are a new beautiful addition to the line-up of autosexing breeds. This breed has everything you love and want all in one package. They are barred lavender birds with cute crests, blue eggs, and best of all, they are autosexing! Know which chicks are males and which are pullets as soon as they hatch!

Opal Legbar males are beautifully barred lavender with golden highlights. The barring lightens the lavender feathers giving them a silver appearance. When the sun hits them just right, these birds glimmer! The golden highlights, contrasting the silvery barred lavender, is absolutely stunning.
Hello, If your opal chick is still available I would be quite interested
Thanks,
Lee
410-485-0808 UNABLE to text voice mail only please

I sold this chick, but I do have another batch in the incubator. Hopefully this batch has better luck!
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping for a companion for a single Lav. Orp. chick that I have. But yes I would be interested. When are they do to hatch? Will you call? Should I give you an email. Sorry not terribly computer literate.

Thanks,
Lee

Thank You, I'll leave a message on the 28/29th or you're welcome to call at the number I left earlier.

Lee

Back
Top Bottom