Maryland Poultry shows

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Master S.M.C, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Master S.M.C

Master S.M.C Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Maryland
    Does anyone know when the next poultry show will be in Maryland or even how to find out and monitor there dates

2. chickenpea

chickenpea Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2007
    southern md
    next sunday! look for the Susquehanna thread

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Yeah, look for my Stolen Silkie hen there. She is a gorgeous Splash hen, blue legband #23. Silver legband# 35270. I bought her from George Mihalik. Look on the other thread for a pic of her. Thanks:barnie

4. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Master S.M.C :

Does anyone know when the next poultry show will be in Maryland or even how to find out and monitor there dates

Hello! Yes, the next MD show is this Sunday, March 22nd, at the Equestrian Center on North Tollgate Rd in Bel Air Md. Doors open at 7 and birds need to be cooped by 9 if showing! You plan on coming??? It should be a GREAT show!!! I'm excited to meet everyone!! [​IMG]

5. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Master S.M.C :

Whoops--forgot to answer your question about how to, "find out and monitor their dates"--here's our site:
    http://susquehannapoultry.com/
    Hope this helps!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by