Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market October 1st 9-3 SHARPSBURG

Msbear

Fancy Banties
11 Years
May 8, 2008
Sharpsburg, MD.
Hey all, I guess it's about that time to start advertising again. We had a great turnout for the first on this past Spring and I anticipate more traffic this time around though, please keep in mind, not many folks will be wanting to purchase chicks to winter over... Most folks will be hunting for started pullets and layers and, of course, show birds. Tom Roebuck, master breeder/exhibitor will be judging the Show Clinic. If you are interested in entering your birds so that you will learn more about showing, please contact Majestic Lane Poultry for an entry form. And, we are hunting for a bluegrass band that will want to join in on the fun.. so, if any of you West Virginians out there know of anyone, pm me.

We will have a moon bounce for the kids as well as the pony rides, concession stand (with much more help) and lots of fellow bird lovers to chit and chat with

The ins and outs

GREEN HILL FARM
5329 Mondell Rd.
Sharpsburg, MD. 21782
9am - 3pm VENDORS: PLEASE ARRIVE BEFORE 8:30!! and bring your NPIP or other paperwork
CONTACT INFO: Erin 304-279-0016

1swapflyer.jpg

Testing Date: SUNDAY, SEPT. 25th

THE LIST: TBA

Last edited:
Oops that was supposed to say I will tell the boss that I can't work that day. ( I'm just too excited, that and the dog is walking on the keyboard.)

Charlene

YAY! I really hope you can do the show clinic!! I have a few new birds I want to get in for a professional opinion also a bird I had in the show last time that he seemed to like!

Hey Erin! Question!! I lost the paper with the information of the place in Frederick that you can get the leg bands at. Do you know any of that information?
Also I was wondering if you knew anyone who does testing? I need a couple of birds tested for next month but I cant find any information on who to contact about it!
Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom