Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market October 1st 9-3 SHARPSBURG

Your welcome. Glad I could help.
Erin I have two cages for my birds for the show and one other for the show.
The others have new birds in them And it's not time for them to mix with mine yet.
Hope it helps some.
Tuff sorry we are not closer to see you and your outstanding birds more.
I hope the snow does not last and y'all stay warm up there.
I'm working on getting some call ducklings for you for next spring.
I have chocolate ,projects,magpies,whites,grey's,and blue fawns.
So you have a few colors to pick from now.
Also hope you make it to your swap and have a great time.

Erin, no worries, I think we should be OK weather wise. If it's an issue, I open my tailgate and sell soap out of there. Not very classy, but whatever works!

Anyone else not going to sleep much in prep for tomorrow?

I'm on my second batch of bath bombs, and I can say that now I know why they're so darn expensive at the store! It's like working with glass! One wrong move, and they crumble. So frustrating. I did take a bath to try one out, and it was pretty amazing. I suppose they will be worth it.

See you all bright and early! Keep those chickies warm; it's going to be a brisk morning!

I'm in my recliner waiting on the phone to ring. Then I'll go pick up my son from the football game, return home and get some sleep. All the chickens are packed and ready to travel. Gracie, my dog, is responding well to the oxygen and we've managed to get .8 lbs. of fluid away from her heart. She is only a 14lb dog. Poor baby. Save me a margarita!

I hope you are feeling better tomorrow, Tammy! And your son and poor dog!

My 24 birds are loaded, along with the horse tack, and ready to go. I just need to fill the cooler in the morning and pack the cookies and brownies. I should be there between 6 and 7am! Yay!

Oh... I am bringing boxes, but if it rains during the trip down, they are going to be ruined. Anyone have extras? I hope most folks bring carriers...

Last edited:
Sadly, i can not attend this event today but maryland people out there, I need your help!

We are trying to find a special girl a home. She was a freebie chick this past march from tractor supply bc they didnt expect her to live long. She shook like she had temors, we later found out that she was blind. She gets along fine and eats fine (she is now 7 months old). Lately, my both of my parents have had multiple surgeys and can not look after as many of the birds. I would but i am away at college (Frostburg) and only come home every 2 weeks. She is a black sex link (mix of RIR and BR) and is very sweet.

If anyone has the time or the space to look after this wonderful girl, she is free to a good home.
71701_securedownload.jpg

I am only in Baltimore until this sunday, then will be driving out to Western MD (am willing to meet up if you live that way).

Sold out and on my way home with my new chocolate call drake and a turkey for a friend we will be dropping off.
Cold and rainy just nasty weather.
Thanks Maria for the drake!
He could have been sold about a 100 times even with a sold sign on the cage.
He is so cute and well be happy with my other pq chocolate duck.
I'll send pictures of them when he can meet her.
Thanks Erin and thanks for the byc tent and name tags and goodies they all were great!
Also Tammy and " junior judges" thanks for the help on who was worthy on breeding and not.
Tammy loved the name tag you had made for me .
You shouldn't have but I'm glad you did.
I will pay it forward.

Back
Top Bottom