marysville, california flea market/poultry sale

wmcneal

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 6, 2012
marysville,ca
it's located on simpson ln in marysville, people start getting there before the sunrise, and end at?. free to look, but they charge to sell. i've got some good birds there, but buyer beware. does anyone know of other animal sales in the area?

Does anybody have more information about the Roseville auction? I've got some roosters to sell, and I can't find much current information online.

Late to the party but relevant for future inquiries. Roseville auction starts taking birds very early, around 6am. They take them until 9am. Auction begins at 9:30am. The auctions are on the 1st and 3rd Sundays.

We have sold ducks, chickens, and goats there. Don't expect more than $8-$10 for a hen or rooster. Unless selection is poor and competition is high, you won't get more than that. Rare birds often go for the same as any barnyard mix. We saw an Ayam Cemani Roo (very nice color) go for $7 yesterday.

The managers take 25% of the sale. Also, inspectors are going to sales, auctions, and flea markets, fining people for not having some kind of paperwork lately (I haven't been able to learn what paperwork yet). I will update when I learn what is going on with that.

Back
Top Bottom