Master list of shows? NE region, specifically...

Gypsylion

Songster
12 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Massachusetts
I'm just starting out with this whole showing thing, and I keep finding tidbits here and there about shows in this region, but often too late to make the plans. Is there a single organization or website that has a schedule of all of the recognized shows for the year? It seems like many of the official organizations have links to the other orgs in the region, but I haven't found any master schedule thus far...

The closest thing is the Events Calendar on the ABA page, but only one of the shows I've found was listed (along with a LOT in NY).

To put together what I have found, it looks like this is what's going on this fall in the New England area:

Sept 26 - Eastern New York State Poultry Association show at the Cobleskill NY fairgrounds (maybe on the edge of "New England")
Oct 10 - NH Poultry Fanciers Assoc. show in NH
Oct 17 - Little Rhody Poultry Faniciers show in Richmond, RI
Nov 7 - Boston Poultry Expo in N. Oxford, MA
Nov 21 - New England Bantam Club show in Middleboro, MA
Jan 15-16 - Northeastern Poultry Congress show, W. Springfield, MA

What am I missing?

Will there be a Central Maine Bird Fanciers Assoc. show sometime?

Thanks for any info!

Last edited:
Bump... any input from you seasoned showbirds in the area?
wink.png

Quote:
Yeah I did find that one as well as a bunch of others in NY. It's 4 hrs away from me, but through some of my favorite countryside...

Quote:
Thanks for the info... Does anyone know if the Common Ground Country Fair will be judged, or is it just for exhibition (or is that essentially the same thing as far as fairs are concerned?)? I found an exhibitors application on the website, but the nature of the exhibition is unclear.

Quote:
Thanks - I am going to that! This thread is specifically asking about shows where I can enter birds to be judged, tho.

This Thursday The New England Bantam club Will Be planning its fall show, so I will have a date soon. Anyone interested In Being at the meeting? Shoot me a PM

Back
Top Bottom