MATH ACE AND ???? I OWE EGGS to you guys and dont want to forget

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sonew123, Dec 17, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I know I owe two sets of hatching eggs to MathAce and to someone else-I cant find it in my pms but will totally recognize the name when I see it-please respond and let me know as I dont want to forget you guys:)

You won my contest as to me reaching 10,000 posts!!! I would LOVE to put you in my schedule for shipping eggs please please please-a promise is a promise and I want to fullfill it-

Natalie~

2. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Quote:Me, me, me!!! But it wasn't me! [​IMG] I wish it was though!!![​IMG]

3. JCoogle

JCoogle Chillin' With My Peeps

I tried so hard to win those eggs but I didn't make it. The winner was Dragon Eggs, he is so lucky......

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    [​IMG]
    Quote:yes thats who it was!!!!!! thank you so much...Im so sorry you didnt win-you and about 40 others didnt win and I was so sad everyone tried so hard and was great about it all [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Me, me, me!!! But it wasn't me! [​IMG] I wish it was though!!![​IMG]

you goof ball you have 10 growing out right now!!! hahaha all pullets too [​IMG]

6. JCoogle

Quote:yes thats who it was!!!!!! thank you so much...Im so sorry you didnt win-you and about 40 others didnt win and I was so sad everyone tried so hard and was great about it all [​IMG]

I keep waiting for some more games so I can try again. If you plan on selling any Lav Silkie eggs this year let me know. Pleeeease [​IMG]

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

I keep waiting for some more games so I can try again. If you plan on selling any Lav Silkie eggs this year let me know. Pleeeease [​IMG]

my girls are all broody hatching out BLRW's and Oe's LOL [​IMG] its probably going to be a good 6 weeks before they even think of laying again-I seperated out the roo too so he doesnt bug them while they have babies:) But Ill let you know-

8. JCoogle

Quote:I keep waiting for some more games so I can try again. If you plan on selling any Lav Silkie eggs this year let me know. Pleeeease [​IMG]

my girls are all broody hatching out BLRW's and Oe's LOL [​IMG] its probably going to be a good 6 weeks before they even think of laying again-I seperated out the roo too so he doesnt bug them while they have babies:) But Ill let you know-

Thank you. Can't wait to hear from ya.

9. math ace

math ace Overrun With Chickens

Dec 17, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    You are the BOMB !

Thanks sonew123 [​IMG]

I sent you a PM [​IMG]

LOVE YOUR BLRW [​IMG]

10. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

But I wanted to pretend I should be getting some of your eggs - the mystery was solved too quickly!

Oh wah!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by