MATH FUN!!! MORE FUN THEN MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,000+5,997-856= ?

• Me can't figure out because me gets F- on all thing because me no smart

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • WAIT...NO ONE WILL TELL ME THE ANSWER???o.O

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

DuckRaiser

Songster
6 Years
Jun 8, 2013
Elmira Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
MATH, MATH, MATH!!!!!!!!!! LET'S HAVE FUN WITH MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

You could do more polls, something googling a calculator can't be used for. :p Have you done matrices, vectors, complex numbers or calculus? I'm sure I could find something fun on the chain rule or integration by parts in an old exam. Or we could get people to multiply 3 by 3 matrices and we could then just make up anything.

You could do more polls, something googling a calculator can't be used for.
tongue.png
Have you done matrices, vectors, complex numbers or calculus? I'm sure I could find something fun on the chain rule or integration by parts in an old exam. Or we could get people to multiply 3 by 3 matrices and we could then just make up anything.

I am not a math expert, I really don't like math but I made this since I was boredXD. I can still do math, though.

lol, it's cool. I'm just a bit of a nerd. :p I also spent the past two years doing HL maths at school and I haven't forgotten everything just yet...

Last edited:
That's pretty cool. I'm interested in twentieth century history (WWII, the depression, cold war, stuff like that. Particularly the international relations side of things.) but go any further back and I tend to start to nod off lol. I never did history at school though, my humanity of choice was geography, which was mostly developmental geography and involved more about politics than maps.

That's pretty cool. I'm interested in twentieth century history (WWII, the depression, cold war, stuff like that. Particularly the international relations side of things.) but go any further back and I tend to start to nod off lol. I never did history at school though, my humanity of choice was geography, which was mostly developmental geography and involved more about politics than maps.

I am interested in this history: Sebrights, EE's, Turkens, Silkies, etcXD

Oh now I understand! Well it's nice to have a 'pet' topic you know lots of stuff about. There's one specific of history I've always had a particular interest in as well, and that's explosives. :p This sounds epically violent, but my area of semi-expertise (so joking) is the production and science behind them, even in relation to applications. One of my favourite scientists of all time said, "Science isn't everything. But science is very beautiful."

Last edited:
Oh now I understand! Well it's nice to have a 'pet' topic you know lots of stuff about. There's one specific of history I've always had a particular interest in as well, and that's explosives.
tongue.png
This sounds epically violent, but my area of semi-expertise (so joking) is the production and science behind them, even in relation to applications. One of my favourite scientists of all time said, "Science isn't everything. But science is very beautiful."

I WUV BANTAMS AND EVERYTHING BANTAMS AND BANTAMS *3*

lol nice. To each his own, I suppose. :p What do you hope to do after you finish school?

The kind of maths questions we'd get in exams were very "problem solving". A (very badly thought up) vectors example would be, a particle is travelling on direction vector (1,1,1) and sets off from (3,0,0). At what point and at what time does it pass closest to another particle which is travelling according to (x, y, z) = (2,1,-3)t + (3,0,4) ?
(Randomly made up numbers, the lines probably touch or the particles are moving away from each other, that's how good I am at making up random numbers :p There was a lot about particles travelling in straight lines, like that was going to be particularly relevant...)

Back
Top Bottom