Math

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Huskeriowa, May 5, 2011.

1. Huskeriowa

Huskeriowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2010
    Iowa
    My Coop
    Hi all,

I am not very good at math but my dad was a mathematics teacher so I feel somehow I should be able to figure out an equation to work for this. Maybe someone can help? If you have a six week old chick that weighs .75 lbs or so (I am guessing), how does it manage to get about 1.5 lbs of poop on you? Further how does it manage to store up the energy required to achieve a trajectory which allows for such a violent well placed shot?

Further, how does said chick manage to remember me out of all the other people it sees? I truly believe it saves up all day till I grab it then BLAMMO!!!! She is the prettiest but she literally has a
    sh#!&$ attitude.

You may now go about your business now. Thank you.

2. GiddyMoon

GiddyMoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    [​IMG]

3. Life is Good!

Life is Good! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    suburbia Chicagoland
    [​IMG]

Perhaps she's sweet on you?! Thinks you need to 'smell' like a chicken?

Reminds me of when my boys were toddlers with colds - never failed - they'd sneeze, run over to me and rub their face (and boogers) all over my pant leg. Ewwww......love!

4. StormyMoon

StormyMoon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2010
    Alvarado, TX
    She is marking her spot so you smell like her pew , only you keep washing it off so she has to do it again and again. [​IMG]

5. Huskeriowa

Huskeriowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2010
    Iowa
    My Coop
    Yes it is a chicken thing.... My son named her popo. Long O sounds on popo. I imagine it came from some cartoon character he likes. I have altered her name just a bit now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by