matneycoop

matneycoop

In the Brooder
Feb 14, 2015
hi all,
highlands of nc, first time chicken parents. going on our 2nd year now. still newbies. one rooster, one buff O, and a dominicker(sp?) BRUCE,BETTY, and ROSE. BYC awesome site. we love our chikens. 2 eggs a day or so. no problems so far. hello all.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Great to hear you are loving your chickens! Great names for them there Bruce, Betty and Rose. Be sure to ask any questions you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

thanks so much, Bruce is named after The character from "Armies of Darkness", Betty and Rose are named after sweet ladies from our church.
windy here today with lots of snow on the way, single digit temps and below freezing wind chill, "chickens to the barn to night".

Welcome!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined the BYC "flock".

It sounds like you have a nice little flock of birds! Good luck with them.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. Your birds have some cute names. Army of Darkness with Bruce Campbell is my son's all time favorite movie. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you decided to join us. Highlands is a beautiful area, we have visited many times in the past, but only for fall foliage views.

That's the first rooster I've heard of named Bruce. Our first dog was Bruce (after my sister's boyfriend) otherwise the name doesn't seem to come up often. Welcome to Backyard chickens, hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Back
Top Bottom