May/June of Backyard Poultry-Got it?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickPeas, Jul 22, 2008.

1. ChickPeas

ChickPeas Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Iron Station, NC
    Did anyone get this issue? The only place I can find the mag is at TSC but they never got that issue in stock. I just got the July/August one in the mail bc I went ahead and got another subscription.

What was on the cover? I'm trying to decide if I actually missed an issue or not...[​IMG]

The last one I got before the July August one had a fuzzy little yellow chick on the front... What was the issue after that?

Am I making any sense?! [​IMG]

2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    The June/July issue was Gardening with guineas it has guineas on the front and it had vacation care for your flock and how to introduce new birds.

3. ChickPeas

ChickPeas Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Iron Station, NC
    Oh man! Good articles, it sounds liek! I guess I'll have to call them for a back issue. My TSC never got that one in. [​IMG]

4. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    So there is a july/august one? I havent gotten it yet. or is it the august/september one?

5. risurocket

risurocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I have the June/July 2008 issue Volume 3 Number 3. It's Gardening with Guineas as mentioned above and has guineas on the front cover. A friend of mine got the issue for me at an energy fair in Central Wisconsin near where the mag is published. Maybe they took too many to the fair.

6. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I have the one about guineas- will be glad to send it to you... in exchange for the old issue with the seramas-LOL or just for the postage- either one. I have read it cover to cover at least 3 times- and am not allowed to get guineas.My husband says if I get guineas I get divorce papers too [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by