We live on 5 beautiful partially-wooded acres on a gravel road. It's a great place to live, and the house is a 3-bedroom, 2 1/2 bth open concept modular. However, I grew up in an 1800s 2-story brick home, and have always dreamed of having a home like that again. There is a house about a mile from us at the end of our gravel road that we've been eyeing ever since we moved here 5 years ago. My hubby even told the owner's nephew that if his aunt ever decided to sell, to contact us right away. The aunt hasn't lived there in years, having a home in Cinncinnati, but an elderly couple has been caring for the property. Evidently, either the aunt has decided to sell, or she passed away, but the place is on the market. Established in 1834, it's on 10 acres with mature trees, an attached garage, screened porch, second garage, corn crib, chicken coop, and barn. It's right next to the river, which I love the sound of. It's so newly on the market, that I can find no info online about it. Hubby is willing to make an offer on it-----even though we have this place and our first home in a nearby city which we rent out-----just because he knows how much it would mean to me. Wel, he thinks it's a cool place, too. I'm so afraid we'll miss this opportunity, as I was told by an aquaintance last year when discussing that Hubby and I would like to buy it, "You and everyone else around here!". What if someone already put an offer on it? The people across the road from it have their house up for sale, strangely enough................... Well, just wanted to get this worry off my chest----I know others on here have more critical problems, but this is kind of big to me. I just don't want to see that beautiful property split up into 1 or 2 acre plots.