May need a Chicken sitter in North east CT.

wild eyed willy

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 27, 2011
Putnam
Hi all,

Much has happened since I joined this forum and it has kept me from these pages. Most receintly My job was relocated to North Carolina. In order to remain employed, I had to move here on very short notice.

I have my home in CT listed for sale, while my better half is still there tending to the Chickens.

My problem is that I have no idea when the house will sell and I may need to rent an apartment here in NC while we wait for the house there to sell.

I may need someone to care for our 4 pet hens untill we are able to purchase a suitable home here in NC.

Nothing definate yet, but would any of you folks be willing to help out a fellow chicken lover by taking in our flock till we can relocate them south? Of course we will cover the cost of the feed. We would never dream of leaving them behind, but I may not be able to find a rental situation that would allow for us to bring them here right away.

I will also post this on the NC page just incase someone from here could help.

If you would be willing to help out should it become necessary, Please message me.

I'm trying to figure out what my available options are.

Thanks for reading, Worried Wild eyed willey

There must be someone out there who can help us out. It's only 4 hens, theyre very sweet, kind, good natured and friendly. We just need place to keep them till we can give them a good new home.

Back
Top Bottom