Maybe I can have coffee ready & waiting for everyone else....

Scrambled Egg

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Aug 29, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
since I am obviously the craziest morning person on this board!! Ijust have a tendency to get up when I wake up and the older I get the less sleep I need....so, for all you late sleepers, smell the coffee?!! I can even make some biscuits to go with it if you like?!.....come on now, creep out from under those warm covers and grab that coffee cup....now flip on your computer and let's all talk some chicken!!!.....yes, I know, I have serious issues...even my dog is still asleep...not to mention that I even get up BEFORE my chickens, haha!! Have a great day everyone and I really would make coffee and biscuits for everyone if that were at all possible! I feed my co-workers all the time, they just accept my crazy as if it's normal, haha, guess it is!!
smile.png

Last edited:
the older I get the less sleep I need

I'll say. I go down at 0100 and up at 0500. but sometimes I fall asleep in my chair after lunch, retirement, gotta love it.

make some biscuits

Big cathead biscuits with real butter and a slice of Jimmy Dean sausage and or mayhall jelly! Can almost smell it cookin'

Have a good one,
Randy​

Early riser also, already did all the horses, chickens, dogs and cats. Going to be cold this weekend, got the woodstove going and my daughter and I are getting our little tree this afternoon. I really hemmed and hawed about putting one up this year, reason being I am on overload and it is one more thing to do, BUT,,,,,this will be her last Christmas with me before she moves out west. So up the tree and trimmings will go this weekend!

Good Morning all, I woke up around 4:30 MDT, and couldn't get back to sleep. I added more wood to the fireplace, and brewed a pot of coffee, and started a load of laundry. I have a church board meeting today so won't be around this afternoon.

Last edited:
My DH and me do a paper route ( he does it during the week ) but he gets up at 4:00 everymoring and I get up at 4:30 yea I get to sleep in late LOL I get up before Clyde starts crowing, before the sun comes up, and before any of the dogs have to go out to potty !

so here I am at 5:00
caf.gif
I will be on here off and all day !!

is that a rooster crow I hear I better get out there and open the coop - have a great day all

Julie

Good morning everyone!

I am not a morning person, but had to get up early this Sat b/c my daughter has a soccer game.

Cooooooofffffeeeeeeeeee!
big_smile.png

Ok Scrambled eggs, you are making me hungry. I'm coming over right now to get some of delicious biscuits and coffee.

Gotta go run take care of the rest of the animals and
I guess make breakfast for my family since I don't live that close to ya.

Sorry, I didn't get up till after 6. Schmoo Your Avatar is making me hungry. I have the coffee and some left over bisquits from last nite but I need a good fried egg. I thinK I will go cook up a little ham and eggs.

Good Morning! If i were in NC I'd so take you up on coffee and biscuits Scrambled. . .gotta love southern comfort (not the booze!) We usually get up early due to DH having to work, but somehow we over slept and didn't get up til 7am. The chickens knew I was late, they had all already jumped down off their roosts!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT DAY:yiipchick:yiipchick!

Back
Top Bottom