1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Maybe my DH is right...over 1000 posts???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mudhen, May 2, 2007.

1. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    LOL, I just was writing a response in the Fisher Cat thread I put up last night and noticed that the counter/number thingy on the left side reads 1004????!!!! [​IMG]
    That can't be right, can it?
    Last I looked it read like 740 something and I thought back then that couldn't be right.
    If it is, then DH is probably right, I do spend a lot of time on BYC....I don't think I'll tell him I have been blabbing so much though. [​IMG]
    I'm thinking I might be wrong though, that must be like how many times you go into and read threads, not actually write posts, right?
    Oy...I'm going back to work...so I better shut up [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  2. robbobbin

robbobbin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2007
    Yep they sure add up fast. I tend to post more at the other BYC still, but it's growing here as well.

3. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    If the people and subjects were bad we wouldn't be posting here at all now would we??? [​IMG]

4. 4H kids and mom

4H kids and mom Cooped Up

Mar 10, 2007
    Southern Wisconsin
    Sorry to disappoint you mudhen, but the counter counts actual times you POST, not read...lol Dont feel bad though. You've been a member for going on 5 months. 1000 posts is only reall like 200 posts a month, or just a little over 6 posts a day! [​IMG] I've been a member for only 2 months and have logged over 500 posts. Thats just as bad! [​IMG] No wait, ITS WORSE! [​IMG] lol

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  5. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    So I'm not alone, LOL, and whew!!!
    Six a day average...that's not so bad!
    Well, I suppose it just goes to prove how much I enjoy sharing a common interest with all of you chickenaholics, hatchaholics,.... [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    mudhen, love those smileys!! where did you get them?? [​IMG]

7. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    that just means you read byc alot an post alot.im over 200 posts an ive been here 34days.

8. ozark hen

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    [​IMG]

9. AccidentalFarm

AccidentalFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2007
    LOL- you're sooo not alone!

10. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    thank you mudhen! This means when the dh looks over my shoulder and shakes his head I can point out that I'm not the only one, nor am I the worst.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by