Mayberry - Found *SOME MORE* morons for you!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by eggcetra_farms, Sep 20, 2007.

1. eggcetra_farms

eggcetra_farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2007
    San Antonio, TX
    HOPE THEY'RE NOT DUPLICATES - ENJOY!
    Drunk man gets trapped in ex's chimney

EVANSVILLE, Ind. - Firefighters had to tear though a wall to rescue an intoxicated man who became stuck while trying to climb down a chimney into the residence of his former girlfriend.

Alejandro Valencio said he was drunk when he got into the chimney about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

"Everyone do stupid things sometimes when they're drunk," he said.

Firefighters requested assistance from police after arriving because they said Connie Deweese was hampering the rescue effort by blocking the fireplace.

"I told them to leave him in the chimney and let him die," said Deweese, who received misdemeanor citations for disorderly conduct and interfering with a firefighter.

Deweese said she had known Valencio for about eight months but had told him to stay away from her residence. She said she locked the doors but "somehow he got to the roof."

"I've dated a lot of psychos in my life, but nobody like that," Deweese said.

Valencio returned to the residence after being treated at a hospital and was filmed by a local TV station as Deweese hit him with a garbage can and pelted him with bottles.

"Get off my porch, and don't you ever come back here," she yelled.

Valencio said he had a job and would help pay for the damages incurred from his rescue.

Man calls Feds about his lost cocaine

SEATTLE - Federal agents thought there was something fishy about Leroy Carr. On four occasions since last December, Carr either crossed the Canadian border or was found near it with thousands of dollars in cash, according to a complaint filed in U.S. District Court. He also sometimes carried night vision goggles and a GPS device programmed with coordinates for a well-known drug-smuggling trail.

But Carr refused to speak with Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, and they let him go — until he called to ask if they had seen his cocaine.

According to the complaint, he told agents that on Aug. 3, he had stashed two blue backpacks containing 68 pounds of cocaine by the entrance to a Boy Scout camp near the Canadian border. When he returned the next day, they were gone, he said.

Carr, of suburban Federal Way, asked if ICE could put out a news release saying that federal agents had seized the drugs. That way, according to the complaint, the organization he was working for would believe his statements that he hadn't stolen them.

Two weeks later, a Boy Scout ranger found the backpacks, which were dry and in good shape, and called police.

Carr was arrested last weekend on a federal charge of cocaine possession with intent to distribute. He made his initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Seattle on Monday and is scheduled for a detention hearing Thursday.

Carr's attorney, Nancy Tenney, was out of the office Wednesday morning and did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  2. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Darn hoosiers always getting stuck in chimneys! [​IMG]

3. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    Here's another two for that gene pool. I can't believe people are really that dumb. It's mind boggeling.

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
  5. eggcetra_farms

Jun 26, 2007
    San Antonio, TX
    Quote:Well, at least these idiots make it an interesting read....

6. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    [​IMG]

Both of those are great!!!

7. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

If the chicken was driving he might not have been stopped...

8. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    [​IMG]

9. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Definitely from the shallow end of the gene pool.

10. eggcetra_farms

Jun 26, 2007
    San Antonio, TX
    You know where to find the great stories? Yahoo's odd news section. Whenever I'm feeling the need for a little pick me up I go there and laugh and laugh....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by