Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Ontario, Canada

JoeLouie

In the Brooder
Feb 17, 2015
Hamilton ON, Canada
Hello community! I am new to the blog and am here to seek as much help as possible haha. Recently the duck feed I use to supplement my duck's diet has stopped shipping to Canada. I was wondering if any other fellow Canadian ducks owner's could give me a hand in my search for a new and safe alternative available here in Ontario for my ducks. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :) :)
-J&L

Hi Joe! I'm not Canadian but I do live on the border. I wonder why on earth they stopped shipping Mazuri there? I know it has a high corn content, maybe it's a GMO thing...iunno. Anyway, if your ducks love the brand, I actually order mine online. They only sell in 50lb bags, but I think it's worth it, with the wholesale price + shipping it's not that different from outright buying it in a brick and mortar shop.

But if there's some kinda ban on it, there are plenty of other perfectly awesome options for duck feed! Even Purina, a brand I usually detest for their "junk food" dog and cat chow, rates pretty high in quality tests. Gunter is considered a solid brand, too.

You could also check around your local feed stores, some of them offer their own organic blends made in-house.

Back
Top Bottom