Mc Murray receipts

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by cutiepieacres, Mar 27, 2009.

1. cutiepieacres

cutiepieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    S. CA
    Does any know when you get your box of chicks does the receipt that comes with them the chick box tell you the exact date of hatching or the week they are shippied out like the invoice printed off the site when you order?

Thanks!!!

2. cutiepieacres

cutiepieacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    S. CA
    anyone that got a box of chicks that might remember or still have the receipt??

3. lisahaschickens

lisahaschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    You know, I got mine on Feb 9th and there was no packing slip or receipt. No paperwork at all. However, I read a post yesterday where someone referred to their MM packing slip that had a list of all the breeds they got on it... so, I guess they do it sometimes.

4. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    the hatch date is on the top of the box, the shipping lable, the recit has your est. arrivle date and whats in the box, the recite is stuffed down the side of the box you have to look for it.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  5. lisahaschickens

lisahaschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    I have to say, I got none of that with my order, and I tore the whole box apart looking for stuff. Underneath the cardboard "floor" under the chicks, I found grow gel and quick chick vitamins, and that's it. I pulled apart the whole thing and took out the bedding, the cardboard inserts, everything. No hatch date, no receipt, no packing slip 100%. I just figured it was normal. I'm not going to worry much about it.

6. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Your invoice should have been attached to the top of your box in a clear envelope type thingie. All of mine have come that way. [​IMG]

7. ilovechickens

ilovechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2008
    West Central Wisconsin
    the day of hatch was on the outside of the box, the receipt itself was inside the box, under the stuff. I hope that helps. My box said born on 3/6/09 at 5:30PM shipped on 3/6/09 and I received them 3/7/09 at 3:00 pm. And it was from Mc Murray.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by