McMurray chicks, anyone?CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by YardGirl, May 3, 2009.

1. YardGirl

YardGirl New Egg

Hi, I live near Denver, CO and would like to order some black and red stars. Does anyone want to order with me? I only want 3 or 4. If not I'll just find pullets. Thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  2. ghillie

ghillie Hen Pecked

Nov 13, 2008
    Colorado Springs, Co
    [​IMG]

Mypetchicken.com sells chicks in small quantities. I only wanted 3 hens and got the three I wanted from them with one extra....

3. SweetWater

SweetWater Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2009
    Bennett CO
    Hi. Since your looking to get a few chicks, a feed store may be an option. I did a search on dex under Lakewood and found two in wheat ridge, not sure if thats close enough to you:

Walker's Quality Cage & Feed Supply (303) 424-0305 - 4298 Kipling #A, Wheat Ridge, CO
    Wardle Feed & Pet Supply (303) 424-6455 - W 42 Ave & Wadsworth, Wheat Ridge, CO

You can call and see if they have any. There are many other feed stores in the metro area. You can look on dex under animal feed and put in your zip and see what it pulls up.

Also you might want to see if anyone on this forum in CO has what your looking for.

Just some food for thought. There are advantages to getting them locally, they arent as stressed, you get them sooner vs having them shipped, and you can pick the exact ones you want, etc..
    Good Luck and post some pics if you can once you get the fuzzies [​IMG]

(edited for spelling)

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  4. ClairedeLune

ClairedeLune Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    Hey from Denver!
    Murdoch's has them in March and April... hope it helps...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by