Mcmurray homesteaders delight

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by chasing ducks, May 11, 2010.

1. chasing ducks

chasing ducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, I got bored tonight and had some extra cash and well...went shopping...for more birds. [​IMG] Like I need anymore. I have 23 eggs in my incubator and 29 ducks in the duck house. I just got all the babies out to the house and what do I do? I go to Mcmurrays and order the homesteaders delight, 10 chickens, 2 geese, 2 ducks, 2 turkeys. My husband hasn't stopped shaking his head since I told him lol. [​IMG] I figure I'll let my mother keep what chicks she wants, and I'll sell the rest. As for tukeys, well, we'll see how that goes. I wanted the geese for duck watch, lol hawks and stray cats are a pain. 2 ducks, well I'm a sucker for ducks. LMAO [​IMG] in the incubator is muscovys, white calls, mallard calls, pekins, rouens, and magpie ducklings. I am over run! LOL [​IMG] Has anyone else ordered this package? If so, what'd you get? I LOVE grab bags and am a sucker for them, much to my husbands dismay![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

You're lucky! Have fun!!! Nice assortment too! [​IMG]

3. callducklover20

callducklover20 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Bonner Springs, KS
    we gotta all love our men that put up with us lol-mine helps most the time, especially for making huts, pens etc. He just keeps saying we need to get out to some acreage so I can have more [​IMG]. Next adventure is miniature horses

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by