MD, PA, VA, WV post your wanted and for sale here!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by hcammack, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I just had the idea that anyone in these four states should post their wanted/ for sale we are all in "resonable" driving distance of each other or at least I think so ha ha and maybe everyone can find something they really want.

Henry

2. Danny1

Danny1 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2009
    Bristol VA/TN
    [​IMG] Sounds good! I live in Bristol VA and Im looking for Old English Bantams in crele, solid buff, and mille colors. I would like to find them within a 3 hour drive., if possible. I have japs in solid black, white, black tailed buffs, mottleds, barred, and wheatons. Also have buff orpington and mille fleur bantams. I hope to have chicks in the spring, if anyone would be interested.
    Thanks
    Danny

3. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Awsome Danny!

4. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Hi everyone,
    If my hatch goes well I will have Bantam Salmon and Blue Salmon Faverolles chicks for sale and also BLRW bantam chicks for sale in very limited quantities in a week or so $2 for newly hatched chicks and price goes up with age. I also have 2 Bantam Salmon Faverolles hens for $5 each because I am not keeping them for breeding. I will have Faverolles eggs for sale throughout the spring $12 for 6 and $25 for a dozen for pickup I also ship to.

Thanks,
    Henry

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Hey Henry, great idea!

I have a trio of bantam mille fleur cochin project chicks (2-3mo.) They are $25 for all 3.

6. FLF

FLF Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Portersville
    I have quite a list... I am on the outskirts (Western PA) but may as well post anyways!

For sale:

8 Easter Egger Chicks- Ameraucana/Bantam Cochin mix. Few days old, $2 each.

Pair of Boer Goat Does

Black Mottled Bantam Cochin Roo: About 2 years old, pet to breeder quality. $5.00 OBO

4 Blue Silkies: This is a group of 4 pet quality blue silkies. They are pet quality due to off colored hackles or incorrect combs. 1 is for sure a rooster, the other 3 I'm not sure about. 5-6 months. $20.00 for the 4.

1 Black Split Lavender Silkie Rooster: About 5 months old. Good blood lines, $20.

Black Ameraucana Hen: Pure Ameraucana Hen, about 2 years old, but lacks beard and muffs so selling as an Easter Egger. $25

Wanted:
    Split Lavender or Lavender Ameraucana Pullet/Hen/Eggs
    Lavender Silke Pullet/Hen

Willing to trade [​IMG]

Edited to update

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  7. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    I'm looking for light colored silkies (chicks or eggs) in the Pittsburgh-ish area. Every time I get a set of 'mixed color' silkie eggs they all hatch dark, so I need only lighter colors this time.

Thanks.

8. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey Henry and all!! What a good idea! I need to go through my silkie juvenile pens!!! We have over 200 chickens, ducks, and geese, so have to check and see what I will have for sale! [​IMG]

9. Barred Rocker

Barred Rocker cracked egg

Jul 15, 2009
    King and Queen Co, Va
    Great idea! I'm in central VA. about 25 miles from Richmond. I have an a 5 month old Buff Orpington roo and 2 hens I need to let go for $10. They haven't started laying yet and the roo isn't crowing yet but they're healthy and happy.
    I have a pic of the roo but none of the hens yet.
    [​IMG]

10. QuailHollow

QuailHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

FOR SALE: I have two turkey hens - a Narragansett and a Royal Palm. They are young birds, just started laying. I have been getting 2 eggs per day - no Tom. Very nice birds, but they're trying to lay in my chicken's next boxes, and they keep breaking my eggs. Unfortunately, hubby said the girls need to go! [​IMG]

WANTED: SQ Standard Cochins in buff, blue, or black. I'd consider a trade.

Oh, I almost forgot - I have 2 very pretty EE Cockerels that could use a home. One is white, the other is black. I'll attach pics:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Edited for s/p errors

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by