Md Susquehanna Poultry Show **updated With A Video Montage!!!**

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
Hey all!! Just wanted to post our our upcoming MD Susquehanna poultry show on March 21st, 2010 at the Bel Air Equestrian Center in Bel Air, MD. Last year we had a HUGE turn out, a great sales area, amazing vendors, and this year we are raffling a GQF Sportsman Incubator Model 1502-LCD!!! Winner does NOT need to be present the day of the show and raffle--we will ship the incubator from GQF right to the winner's home!! For more information about the raffle or show, feel free to PM me! Anyhow, we will also be passing out our booklet like we did last year, which was a HUGE hit!!! If anyone in the MD or surrounding areas wants to advertise their farm, business(does not need to be poultry related), or announcement in our ad booklet, below is the info/contact info for doing so and hope to see you all there:

THE SPC IS PLANNING TO AGAIN PRINT A BOOKLET OF ADS TO BE HANDED
OUT TO EXHIBITORS AND SPECTATORS AT OUR MARCH 21ST, 2010 SHOW.
We hope to defray our expenses as well as have information for interested people. The
following are the prices for advertising in the booklet. After the show the booklet will be on
our website for the following year So your ad will get a year of publicity on
susquehannapoultry.com
PRICE LIST FOR VARIOUS SIZE ADS
BUSINESS CARD 1/4 PAGE...........................................$25.00
1/2PAGE..............................................................................$45.00
FULL PAGE........................................................................$75.00
FRONT OR BACK COVER..............................................$85.00
COMING EVENTS LISTINGS........................................$10.00
PATRON ADS.....................................................................$5.00
1/4 PAGE - 1 3/8" X 2 1/8"
½ PAGE - 2 3/4" X 4 1/4"
FULL PAGE AND EITHER COVER - 5 ½" X 8 1/2"
Deadline February 20th. Please send ad copy and fees to:
April Miskimon
1672 Dr Jack Rd.
Conowingo, MD 21918
Phone: 410-378-4091 Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
I live in the Bel Air area. Do you know where I can get my birds tested for Pullorum-Typhoid and Avian Influenza so I can take them to the show?

Thanks

Quote:
I sure do! You can contact Kay at [email protected] She does all my testing and is just a sweet lady and is pretty close to Bel Air!
smile.png

Thank you for replying so quickly. I just sent her an email. I'm looking forward to the show!

I may be showing some of my Faverolles I haven decided yet. I may also have some eggs or chicks for sale we will see.

Henry

Last edited:
Quote:
YAY Henry! Hope you can make it! I've never met you in person! Hope to see you there!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom