Me, My Chickens, My Family

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mdbucks, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    This is a post in the me, my family and my chickens.

ME I'm married. Cant tell you my age, but I will say old enough, so you will have to guess, Am i 16 legal in some states, 18 legal in most stated, or 21 no that is drinking age and I dont drink. older than 14 which is legal in some states which will not be named so I cant be accused of singleing out THOSE states.

My family yes I have kids, but that doesn't help as far as answering the age thing, anyone can have kids. all that takes is two careless kids and you can have kids.

my chickens I like buckeyes, also have a variety of others. I prefer real chickens, meaning of course full sized. But I must confess I have a couple of the 1/3rd of NORMAL sized chickens. including a banty frizzle is banty a correct name or is that tooo harsh a word when describing my chickens??

Hope you enjoyed learning about Me, My Chickens, My Family please feel free to ask any questions you may have, I will try to respond as quickly and efficiently as possible.

2. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    I'm sorry how old did you say you were again??

Arklady [​IMG]

3. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:as per the rules please dont ask that, I do not feel comfortable answering that at this time

4. chickiepoo

chickiepoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2007
    coastal South Carolina
    What a hoot!

When I was 38 going through a divorce would go out with my younger brother sometimes for an adult beverage. I didn't look my age, really, and got tired of the comments when I would tell the truth about that when asked. So my response became, "I am old enough to buy my own drink, and not yet old enough to collect Social Security. Beyond that you really don't need to know."

Thanks for introducing yourself in this way. Very interesting.

5. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:you are most welcome just trying to let people get to know me, and i hope this helps

6. chickiepoo

chickiepoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2007
    coastal South Carolina
    Well, seriously though, what color variety of ameraucanas do you have? I have thought about breeding some of them.

7. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:Wheaton/blue wheaton/buff (replaced part of post that said I couldn't remember the technical color and that i had it somewhere now I found it)

edited because i couldn't remember the colors , but I found wheere I hd it written down

sorry this didn't help, I would forget my head if it wasnt attached(no offense to anyone without a head) that is why god invented paper and pen (no offense to any religion that doesn't believe that the almighty god invented everything if not directly then by way of creating man to do the dirty work for him/or her)

Wheaton/blue wheaton/buff

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  8. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Md - I raise buff ameraucana too..bantam size. Do you have bantam or standard? Any pics? I'd love to see them.

Jody

9. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

how old did you say you were again?

10. nccatnip

nccatnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Quote:as per the rules please dont ask that, I do not feel comfortable answering that at this time

What year did you say were you born in again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by