My mealworn farm got what I thing are dust mites! BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of them!!!!! The whole substrate sort of "moves" they were EVERYWHERE! I use a substrate of growned up whetabix and corn meal and I feed my worms a slice of potato and or a bananna peel from time to time. I noticed the ground sort of moving on its own. At first I just thought I had a bumper crop of baby worms and I just couldn't see them yet....but they didn't grow. I used my finger to make a divit and it sort of filled its self back in! I thought "That's funny" then I looked at my finger. MY SKIN WAS LITERALLY CRAWLING!!! I lost my freekin mind I HAD COOTIES ON ME!!!!! I gathered my microscope and made a few slides. CONFIRMED MITES!!! GUHHHH The little buggars had been escaping and everywhere I looked there was this grey mass of mites that looked like .....well, dust. I tossed my worm farm container and all. vaccuumed everything. dis infected everything.. I'm HOPING I killed them all. I may have to burn down the freekin house.